Corporate Identity Design
Corporate identity is the image you project to world. It’s everywhere. It appears on your stationery, letterhead, presentation folders, t-shirts, signage, business cards, name plates, press releases and products. It signifies who you are, what you stand for, and what you offer. And, if designed and executed correctly, one that will be instantly recognized.
As you can gather, a corporate identity is the core, foundational element to your entire marketing program — whether you have one in place or not. But, all too often, many businesses bypass having a professional corporate identity program designed for them — either out of fear of huge expense or because they just don’t know where to start or who to go to.
We understand what it takes to design a professional identity system and take every step to make sure the identity we design for you is one you can be proud to showcase to the world. And if you’re worried about expense, we are experts at working within tight deadlines… and budgets.
A standard corporate identity system includes:
- Corporate Logo Design
Executed into multiple digital formats for use across all media.
- Business Card Design
- Letterhead Design (including digital template)
- Envelope Design
- Mailing Label Design
- Fax Cover Sheet Design (including digital template)
- Office Memo Design
- Corporate Identity Reference Manual (Also referred to as a “Style Guide”)
Additional corporate identity materials may include:
- Monarch (Executive style) Letterhead and Envelope Design
- Executive Style “Thank You” notes
- Estimate and Invoice Design
- Presentation Folder / Media Kit Design
- PowerPoint Presentation Template