Our goal is to make you comfortable working with us, even if you’ve never used professional creative services before. And, of course, your 100% satisfaction. To meet those goals we like to explain what you can expect from us, right up front.
Generally, we work under a 40-30-30 percent payment schedule.
Note: This is a general guideline to familiarize yourself with our process. Individual projects may vary.
40% of the total project fee is due upon your approval of the project estimate.
Data Collection and Analysis
We work with you to gather and organize information about your company, communications objectives, expectations and goals. This involves you completing an in-depth questionnaire regarding your business and objectives. A strategic work plan is created based on those criteria.
Logo Design Exploration
With a Creative Strategy in place, we begin exploring design ideas and present you with initial logo design directions for your review. Designs at this beginning point of the process may be in pencil sketch format. This allows us to create more freely and explore more design options faster.
Design Evaluation and Revisions
If a design direction is not selected from the initial proposed options, based upon your suggestions and feedback, we will revise, refine, or work on new designs to meet your objectives as outlined in the Creative Strategy.
Logo Design Approval
Upon approval of the final logo design, the next installment of total project fee is due.
Logo Design Production
Your logo will then be finalized into the following formats for use across all media:
- Print Formats:
- .EPS (vector-based)
- Internet Websafe Color Formats: (if applicable)
- .EPS, .JPG, .GIF
Logo Design Delivery
We deliver your final, approved product upon receipt of remaining 30% of the project fee.
- Logo Reference Chart: (if applicable)
- Full color and grayscale listings of your logo along with their corresponding file name in an easy to read, print, and distribute PDF format.
- Your final approved design(s) and artwork is yours, and ownership rights transfer to you upon payment in full of all Fees and other amounts due. Client understands and agrees that transfer of rights only includes those items accepted and purchased by the Client, and does not include any other ideas, designs, drafts or proposals.
- Digital Archive
- All final, client approved files will be digitally archived and available for retrieval for life.